1. The minimum age requirement for consideration is 18.
2.The phone number you provide should be your best number to reach you at, mobile or your home phone line.
3. We will be sending you important information and confirmations throughout the loan process, so be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
4. If you own your home, please include all housing costs such as mortgage, property taxes, homeowner fees and insurance in your Monthly Payment amount.
5. Your Monthly Salary from employment should include all wages and bonuses before taxes or deductions.
6. We specialize in bankruptcy, bad credit, and repossessions so having one will not preclude you from qualifying for credit.
7. Your Social Security number is required to verify your identity as well as to perform a credit check.
8. Do not provide the same work number as you do for your home number. Doing so will likely result in your application being denied.
Driver Credit is committed
supplying our customers with top quality auto lenders and partners.
Once contacted by a lender or partner, you can assure that they have met Driver Credit's highest standards of customer service, ethics, and professionalism.
We will always take a personal interest in your auto loan requests. When you use Driver Credit, you've made a friend in the auto loan industry.
Driver Credit will always strive to improve, streamlining our processes and making our services easier to use. As our customer, your comments are vital to this process. Rate our lenders by filling out our convenient lender evaluation form.